Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June First = Summer Celebrations

Well, its almost summer anyway. I meant to keep up with blogging at least every month, but these last few have slipped away from me. Being 9+ months pregnant and finishing a Bachelor's degree will do that to a lady! Sometimes I really do amaze myself and others I feel like I need to be doing more. Life continues to be about finding that balance.

We had a blast celebrating spring and enjoyed a long one here in the desert. Lots of rain brought beautiful desert blooms all around. Now that June is here the temperatures still haven't really hit 100, which is rare for this time of year. So we are enjoying the outdoors still before we escape into the AC or mountains or some other place of coolness. We continue to anticipate the birth of baby #3 as well as the days of Popsicles and swimming. Also trying to talk hubby into buying a tent and traveling close to home for camping this summer. The new REI just opened up here so my fingers are crossed and the outlook appears optimistic.

I knit three baby hats in three days when I thought I was going into labor last week. Now the contractions have died down and so has my desire to knit. More is surely to come though!

1 comment:

Nina said...

I hope you get to hold your new baby in your arms very soon!