Saturday, January 31, 2009

Whoosh! Its 2009.

I know everyone feels the same way that I do about the time warp and the holidays, but this year was crazier than ever. I had the priveledge to create so many adorable and fun custom orders that I never had a minute to spare. But I wanted to write about it before January was through, for crying out loud! So many arm and leg warmers, last count was 14, and not a pair for myself. Of course, I didn't realize this until the other day when my hands were near frozen while I read outside as my boys played. I had to laugh at myself. Sometimes I am not the most practical. I simply must schedule some time for knitting for myself. This should actually be easier than I'd imagine as my New Year's resolution is to buy my yarn locally, or through my Etsy friends, and to knit through my stash. This should be challenging, but we'll see what the year's postings reflect. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: